Hiring the hall
Hire Fees 2018/2019
- Single Use Events – £60, first 2 hours (minimum booking requirement) – £20 per hour thereafter – Evening Bookings must finish at 10.30pm
- Whole Day Events – £150 (9.00am to 4.00pm)
- Weekly Bookings – £500 (Mon to Fri 9.00am to 4.00pm)
- Regular Bookings – negotiated through the Hall Booking Agent
- Regular hirers will be given 3 months notice should the booking need to be terminated
- Hire fees will be revised and agreed each year.
What you should know
There are 8 six foot folding tables and 60 chairs.
We only accept children’s birthday parties up to10 years old and do not accept any bookings for weddings or 18th and 21st parties.
No discos or live amplified music is allowed by order of London Borough of Bromley Noise regulations and hirers are responsible to make sure the general noise levels are kept down to a reasonable level in consideration of our neighbour.
The hall has disable access and a disable toilet.
There is room to get a small Bouncy castle in to the hall that is under 12 foot tall.
Hirers have the use of the main hall, tea room and toilets, all other areas of the hall are out of bounds and there are not to be any outside the hall activities.
There is no cooking allowed in the hall or barbecues outside of the hall which are strictly prohibited, there is a tea room which has a kettle and cups which may be used.
Any decorations put up in the hall must be affixed so they do not damage the paint work and must be removed prior to vacating the hall.
All rubbish must be removed when vacating the hall.
Link to Terms and Conditions (see Stuart Knight hall booking agent TO BE SUPPLIED )